Loss of memory, always feeling scared. Due to having excessive sex? Have knee pain, indigestion and gas problem

H I doc, i dont know how but since 1 year I m experiencing loss of memory , i can t remember what I did whole day, don t remember my priorities, infact I don t like to go on work, don t like to respond daily matters, always feel scared, this situation has made my life really miserable, I wish to have a real freshness of mind but can never achieve it for last 1year atleast, I feel this might b cause of over sex that loosen up some important energies of mine but u can advise better? I m also little over weight and have indigestion and gas problem, i eat t less but expanding irrationally, also have knee pain and this pain alerts enhances whenever I do sex, pls advise your help, thanks, acber
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012