Loss of interest, trust in everything and everybody, always having low self esteem, given up trying for happiness. How can I resolve this?

Hi. I am a 29 year old female and I notice lately that I can never get excited about anything...I just started a new dream job Oct 2011 and within a few weeks, I moved into a new apt. About a month after that, I got into a new relationship with a guy who I love very much and is perfect for me. But, I have always had low self esteem ever since I was young and I notice as time goes by, these feelings always come back-the result is me feeling like I dont deserve my job,relationship,good friends(I dont have many as there is, that is another story)..its like I cant trust anyone anymore and I gave up on trying to be happy. What can I do about this?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012