Loss of interest in sex

Nowadays, my wife is not interested in sex. She is only 27 now and donno why. How can I motivate her?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I think both of you need to meet a counsellor and discuss what has gone wrong and what is the right way to be satisfied with each other and find out what is each one of you lacking or expecting out from other person. Marriage is all about understanding your companiona nd her needs and vise-a-versa. Do Not lose hope get a counselling done.

spend more time with her during week ends and watch her interests and be friendly always. don't be affraid make some jokes and understand her views and behaviour. when did you married? what is your age? how many kids you have? do you face any economic problems?

Has your wife conceived? Because that has an impact on sexual life. eg. pregnancy, infertility.

Even my wife was behaving the same way due to some tension and work load on her. Do talk about that with her and help her.