Loss of interest in sex post child birth, anger, irritation. Cure?

hi i am XXXXX. after delivery my wife completely lost sex interest. when i will start this topic she getting psychic angry and irritation. now my baby age is 3.5. i am too much interest in sex and second baby also. because of this reason i am getting mental disturbance and wrong thoughts. so, requesting you to please give solution. if you give appointment we will met directly.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Hello there and welcome.

Thank you for your query.

Most women start worrying about their bodies and much before their delivery, and feel less attractive and are even ashamed of their bodies.

This is because some find it difficult to return to their pre-pregnant shape, and think that any sexual contact with their spouse would lead to embaressment.

A husband has many responsibilities once his child is born and it can be quite stressful, but he should always remember that his wife has been through a lot and deserves a lot of TLC (tender love and care).

Support her, not only mentally but even by helping around the house and with the baby. You need to help her with mild exercises, spoil her by sending her to spas, or fitness centers.

You need to express yourself more often, without expecting anything in return (at least initially). You need to make her feel and think that she is attractive. And despite a few changes in her body you still find her to be the best and most attractive woman you have laid your eyes on.

You should be understanding enough not to force or compel her into any act she is not confident or comfortable with.

She is also a human being and will have many urges and needs, sexually. You need to boost her self esteem and confidence. Compliment her, treat her well, and always, always be supportive and understanding.

I am sure this will help. You can always write back to us for further clarifications.

If this doesn't help, you could have a group session with a psycho-therapist or a sexologist, and reach a solution, which is possible only after understanding your wife and the way she feels.

Wishing you and your wife a happy married life.