Loss of hearing, sharp throbbing pain in ear after cleaning ears. Due to ear wax?

Hi guys I am 17 years old and an average weight, Ive had a hearing problem since i was little. About 1 month ago i used a cotton bug to clean my ears, went to far and then went to doctors because i couldnt hear nothing, i had no pain at that point, and the doctors said i pushed my ear wax to far down so she gave me ear drops and ive put them in and then i used a cotton bud again just to get the loose ear wax out not to faw really gently and since then ive had a really sharp pain in my ear its throbbing the pain just wants to make me cry, hearing problems run in my dads family,but anyway does anyone know what it is????
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013