Loss of feeling in clitoris or vagina, get turned on easily. How can I regain it?

I am 40 years old. I have always been very sexual and easily stimulated. I have been married 23 years and we have 4 childern. Starting about 2 months ago I can no longer feel any sensation in my clitoris or vigina. I still get very turned on and I want to have sex but I don t feel anything. Is there anything I can use to regain that sensation????
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this, the sexual drive or the libido is entirely depends upon the cerebral cortex excitation and this get stimulated with different stimuli, like visual, auditory, touch, thoughts, if these is lack then you wont be having any desire that may cause the symptoms that you have, hope this information helps you take care and have nice day.