Loss of erection during rapid heart beats, get early ejaculation. Help?

i lose my erection when my ehart starst to beat hard. I have been seeingthis wonderful woan now for about 4 months. She married but her other half has been home on leave for weeks now.. I was haivng the opposote problem of not being able to orgams prior to the [ast 2 weeks. now when we try to have sex or i masterbate, either i cannot get an erection or it hets erect then orgamsm immediately.. whats wrong with me now all of a sudden
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013