Loss of consciousness, head injury, tiredness, light headedness, sexually active. Causes for symptoms?

I passed out and hit my head hard yesterday standing in my kitchen for no reason. I had just gotten done taking a nap and I also went to the plasma bank Wednesday. My menstral cycle begins in 3 days. I am sexually active also. Since the fall I feel very tired all the time. I m only 25 and 140 pounds and I don t do drugs. I also became lighteheaded before the incident but not enough to put me on the floor. Why do you think this is happening.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013