Loss of confidence when in a group, confusion before starting conversation with forgetfulness, drain in mental energy. How can I overcome this?

Dear Sir, I am working as a Civil engineer but suffering from the following symptoms for the past 20 years. 1) Always Confusing when start to speak and during the conversation. 2) Forgetting the name of well known objects. 3) Mental energy goes off within 2 minutes in the meeting. 4) Difficult to open the mouth . 5) Losing Self confidence in front of the youngsters. Please advise me .. Siam.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Dentist 's  Response
HI YOUR ISSUE SEEMS TO BE MORE PSYCHOLOGICAL THAN OTHER DISORDERS. YOU NEED TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST OR CAREER MAKING PROFESSIONALS FOR TRUST AND CONFIDENCE BUILDING ISSUES . I AM SURE THE PSYCHIC PROFESSIONAL WILL FIND OUT A POSSIBLE SOLUTION FOR YOUR ISSUE AND YOU WILL BE NORMAL IN ALL ASPECTS OF CONVERSATION, DEBATES AND DISCUSSIONS, REGARDS .