Loss of concentration, memory loss, cannot sleep. Do not want anti depressant

Hi yes in the last 3 years its got worse i have loss of concentration, memory loss , don t care, can t be bothered and my personallity has gone, and i cant sleep i am only 43, i have tried councilling and trying herbel medication at the moment but don t want anti depressent but i cannot go on feeling like this as i am still only young but i don t want to feel like this for the rest of my life and i am getting more concerned everyday but i do enjoy life
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012