Loss of blood circulation in right hand while sleeping, disturbed sleep. Causes for symptoms?

I sleep on my left side. During the night, I lose circulation on my right hand . I sleep with my right hand resting on a pillow to keep myself aligned. When I lose circulation in my right hand, it is worse in my middle finger and goes from there. That is the last finger to regain circulation. Regaining. Irculation takes about half an hour and I cannot lie back down or it starts again. This is wreaking havoc on my sleep. Why is this happening to me?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013