Loss of balance, ringing sound in ears, loss of hearing, blurred vision, sinus pressure. Treatment?

The past couple of days I ve been having what seems like the floor is uneven when I m walking like I m about to fall over or like I m on a boat, I ve also had low ringing sound in one ear when it started and then lastnight I had a temp lost of hearing feeling with ringing like there is fluid in there. I ve also had blurred vision when I look at my phone and small dull headache/ sinus pressure,feeling of being tired today.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012