Loss of balance on yawning, heart palpitations, short episodes of dizziness. Treatment?

I am 15 going on 16 I have been dealing with a werid thing that s been going on every since I was 13 it s like some times when I yawn I get whoozy and loose my balance its like I kind of black our my heart beats extra hard some times I loose my balance some time I lean on something other times I fall on the floor so it can stop it only last for fifteen seconds do its really werid to me it happens maybe 3 or 4 times a day Can utell the problem I m having
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
HI THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM AND I THINK ITS A TYPE OF SYNCOPE. BEST THING WOULD BE SHOW TO A NEUROLOGIST FOR A EXPERT OPINION AS THIS IS NOT A COMMON PROBLEM