Loss of appetite, vomiting sensation even with little food, frequent motions. Serious?

Hi I am 23 years old lady(married ..PG student)I am suffering from some problems with my stomach for the last six months. I consulted doctors and have medicines two three times. But still am not feeling well. My apetite is lost and i feel like vomiting when taking even small amount of food.. Have same issue while brushing my teeth . Also having stomach pain and loose motions frequently. Also my body weight has went down 6 kg in 6 months. Am 162cm and my weight is now 47.5kg only.Am scared if I am having some serious illness . Plz reply me.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013