Loss of appetite, vomiting after eating, elevated heart rate, loss of vision. Need to go for consultation?

I have had loss of appetite for a couple of weeks now and when I eat I feel better for about 10 minutes and then immediately feel sick to my stomach and more than most will throw whatever I ate back up. I very recently (within the past two days) have randomly had my heart beat increase rapidly while I m at rest and sometimes have body shakes and feel as if I was covered in muscle rub like that hot and cold feeling. I also experienced temporary loss of vision in my right eye. Any pointers before I pay for and consult with a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012