Loss of appetite, unable to gain weight, weakness. Blood tests normal. How to gain weight?

i m very thin girl ,age 23yr, weight 41kg, height 5.55 problem is even i cant eat much nw ,, weight is not atall increasing ... i look shunken even if m beautiful but only little fat can make me very beautiful,,,,,i lost my weight alot due to my exams in engineering n i m nt able to get it hands have become soo thin that even i cant wear half or without sleev tops n all ...........i m fed up with thin ....tell me what should i do n prescribe some medicine .........tell me what is my problem,...i did my test for blood but all was fine n my nt very weak girl..
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013