Loss of appetite, unable to concentrate, depression. History of mitral valve prolapse, stroke. Treatment?

my mom seems to be behaving differently these days.she is a mitral valve and paralytic stroke patient.She has been complaining of loss of appetite, fatigue , tiredness and inability to concentrate on things.also has been very negative about everything that is happening around.I think she is suffering from depression.Today she doesnt seem to be in her senses fully as she is continuosly repeating one word ba ba ba....Im worried please help me so that i can help her to treat her problem.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012