Loss of appetite, tiredness, anxiety, stomach pain, headaches. Due to under active thyroid?

recently i haven t felt like myself. im usually a happy teen ect but the past few days i have lost my apatite i feel tired finding it easy to get to sleep at night but keep waking up feeling anxious i tear up for no reason yet im not feeling any emotions i have on and off belly pains an headaches i am also a fairly slim person but im hate various parts of my body im in a relation ship but im just not feeling the drive to make it happen i have a under active thyroid and have missed a couple of tablets the past few days but not sure if this has anything to do with it. i hope there is some sort of reason i feel like this?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013