Loss of appetite, stomach pain while sneezing, nausea. Reason?

Hello, my name is Krystal. Im 18, 5 4 , and I weigh about 230. Just last night I got a stomach ache that happen after I ate, but went away after taking a nap. My father brought me some food after he got off of work and I had aloss of appitite. I went to bed several hours later feeling fine, but whenever I got up I had/have a sharp pain in my lower abdomen ...going across my stomach. I feel fine if I lay down but standing up straight is difficult. It also hurts when I sneeze . I am on my period, but I rarely get pain like this. I dont have a fever , but I do feel neasous.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013