Loss of appetite, stomach bloated. No relief after taking northisterone, IBS tablets. How to cure?

For the last 3 weeks I ve had loss of appetite ,, feeling full all the time , bloating , I started northisterone tablets 8 days ago and things got 10 times worse my stomach is huge feel like I have a ballon in there . Feeling sick still feel full .. In the end I came of the tablets after 6 days on them as wAa to much . It s now thur I still havnt had a period and symptoms still same .. I thought was tablets but as symptoms there before I m not sure.. I ve tried ibs tablets it dosnt help ... Never been this bloated for this long every time I eat my stomach gurgles . I ve also had diarrhea 5 times in 3 weeks .. This also happed before taking the tablets ..
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013