Loss of appetite, shivers, shooting pain in stomach, gas, frequent urination, UTI. Treatment?

Hi, i feel sick and have loss of appitite, i feel cold when im warm and get cold shivers and also have shooting pains in my stomach and back like cramping and feel a bit like trapped wind and also needing to urine frequently but i was diganosed with a UTI got put on auntibiotics and never cleared just dyed down on the peeing.. help?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
You Hane got UTI You should get culture and sensitivity of overnight sample of urine one to take proper antibiotics also get your ultrasound scanning of abdomen done to rule out presence of urinary stones.