Loss of appetite, poor digestion, vomiting and loose stool. Can being under weight be related to this?

Hello, My daughter is almost 5 years old and she is bit under weight. On nd often she gets stomach infections i.e. loss of appetite , very poor digestion , vomitings and loose whitish stools with stomach pain. She is on muti vitamins since last 3 months but hardly any improvement in her eating habits.She doesn t like anything to eat.Should i go for some medical test for her.Can u please sugget me some permanant solution for this problem. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Thanks for your queary,
i think she is suffering from any kind of liver disorder so you have to go for liver function test and consult with ypur physician regarding that report and in my opinion,you have to go for liv 52 syrup(ayurvedicedicine).
Best wishes for early recovery.