Loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhea post meals. History of thyroid, hypersomnia, depression, migraine. Treatment?

Hi my problem is I for weeks now can t eat properly, I m so nauseaous and if I do eat I have diarrhea . I have thyroid problems and hypersomnia as well as depression and attacks of migraines, recently I ve been constantly thirsty and feI feel full even water comes up and down my throat , I am exhausted have pain in my guts and ringing in my ears, please help me figure this out I just want to feel well for even one day as been so long now since I did! Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer