Loss of appetite, headaches, blood in vomit. Blood test shows normal RBC, WBC, low platelet count, high lymphocyte count. Treatment?

hi i recently felt sick and went to check up, my blood test report came back and it had normal rbc , normal wbc every other thing was normal exept i had low platelet count (0000) and had high lymphocyte count (65%). my liver and typhoid tests were both normal. sickness that i felt was loss of appetite, tiredness, and few drop of blood in vomit (twice), minor headache and this all happened in 6 days not longer, i have also been working very hard on my car for these six days out in hot sunny day. i have no bruises and does not experience any swollonation. please help. i am male 19 years.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012