Loss of appetite, fainting, vomiting, headache, fever, spotting, yellowish urine, feels tire. Treatment?

So friday i couldnt eat anything because i had no appetite and i fainted and threw up .severe headaches Ive been having fevers back to back. I cant eat because i feel as if im goin to throw up. And nothing is good anymore . I threw up again last night it was yellow with spots of blood . My urine is really yellow and it smells . Im tired all the time and have no energy . Im nausous and cant really sleep . Cant drink without feeling like im going to vomit . This has been going on for three days now
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012