Loss of appetite, dizziness, stomach pain, headache. Cure for symptoms?

hi i was wanting to know why i am haveing a loss of my appetite dizzy i change from hot to cold wake up more in the middle because i am really hot or cold need of water pain in my stoumch head ack i am 14 i was seeing thing yesterday when i was takeing a shower i was wanting to know if its something i need to tell my pearents so they can take me to the doctors.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Hi lovebuge300,
I have read your question ,
Generally such symptoms occur during puberty so there is nothing to worry about it .
Alternatively it could be due to hormonal changes.If such symptoms persist i suggest you to talk to your parents & take advice from them.
If under any severe conditions consult a nearby family physician.

Wishing you a good health,
Dr.G.Gayatri devi