Loss of appetite and weight loss after starting testosterone therapy. Palpitations, shortness of breath. Side effects?

Hey there I am scared about what could be going on. I have researched eating disorders and I don t fit the typical case. I have lost my appetite completely and this past week I started testosterone therapy I have lost 4 pounds and I am now weighting 124 and i m 6 heart is beating extremely fast, I am shaking and shortness of breath, I slept most of yesterday and today away and still have no appetite...:(
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012