Loss of appetite after miscarriage. Sore throat, cough, frequent urination. Why?

I had an early miscarriage about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have completely lost my appetite , I have to force myself to eat, the smell and taste of some foods makes me feel sick and whilst eating I feel like I m going to throw up. I also have picked up an extremely sore throat , feels like sandpaper and a cough . I have been urinating a lot more than usual. Whenever I drink any fluids it goes straight through me. I am also tired all the time.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013