Loss of appetite, acidity, flatulence, weight loss, cold, cough. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, I was working very hard in a lab for past one year with extremely busy schedule and working by standing whole day. I just changed my job in last year which is mainly an official job sitting the whole day in front of PC. This change made me to loose my hunger, I have frequent acidity. I have lots of flatus at each afternoon. I have lost my weight and remains ill cough/ cold with fluctuating immunity after around 10-15 days. How, can I balance my life. Please reply.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012