Loss of appetite, abdominal pain. Family history of cervical cancer. Any suggestions?

I have an implant and am having unprotected sex, around a month ago I came on my period and am still on now. I generally only get my period as little as every 18 months, but each time it leaves me feeling more cranky and with less of an appetite , and this is the first period to have given me what I imagine are period pains, am I worrying about nothing? My mother died of cervical cancer almost 18 years ago, so this causes me to worry that it could be something severe, thank you, Laura.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012