Losing weight, sores on arm, concentration difficulty, weakness and twitching hands. Proper diagnosis?

Hi About a year ago I starting losing weight. Thought it was just that I had started running again. But suddenly I began to get sores on my arms, neck & shoulders. Concentrating became difficult and I would get easily distracted. I also couldnt sleep and could stay up for days on end after closing my eyes for 5 minutes Thn suddenly I felt very week one day and couldn t get out of bed - almost like it was a really bad flu I then went from running 5 minute kms for up to 10km 3 days prior to barely being able to breathe whilst walking to the kitchen I would get a heavyness in my chest and found it difficult to sometime lay on my side or back After some rest (2-4 months) of plodding around the house, renovating and not going to work The doctors said it was probably anxiety but the psych disagrees I could breath normally but still cant run I cant put the weight back on and keey loosing I am not taking any meds Now I am coughing up a hard phlegm 4 times daily which is yellow/black green - no cough though I also het a lot of twitches in y right hand and leg. Brusing very easily and gets sck easily - partifularly throat
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013