Losing weight constantly. Blood work normal. Any suggestions ?

Hi, I have a 12 year old female Staffi-Cattle cross. She has been losing weight constantly now for nearly 12 months. I took her to the vet and they did a blood test which came up all clear. She has continued to lose weight and is all rib and skin on the torso. Before this she was slightly over-weight. She is eating well (fussy) but I have noticed the odd tar like poo on the ground (could be bats). Her poos have looked alright from what I have seen. Do you have any suggestions?? Thanks AAA
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012