Losing voice, tiredness, neck swelling, pain when pressed, difficulty breathing. Have high CRP levels. Help

hey, my name is dana and i'm 24 y.o. in the past 2-3 months i started losing my voice, and i'm extremely tired all the time. about a month ago i found a swelling in my neck on the left side which feels a little lumpy. in the past few days i found another one a little higher than the other one. i might add that it hurts most of the time especially when i press it. also it gets a little harder to breathe mostly towards the night. few moths ago i had my blood checked and everything came normal except high crp levels. would really like a little help! thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Hi thanks for using HCM.

Since you hav tired, losing voice due to swelling and painful swelling growing faster with raised CRP level, these suggest may be due to infection and the lumps may be lymphnode. But to take precaution since complete hemogram is normal get examined by an ENT specialist and if infection you have to do salt water gargle, take antibiotic and antiinlamatory drugs, If its not due to infection I prefer you to take one CT scan. Wish you good health.