Losing tightness of penis due to masturbation. Suggest medicine

Hi Doc, I am 18 years, i have a bad habit of masterbation due to which i am losing tightness of my penis and even the root of penis is getting weak, and i am real worried about it as i am still unmarried . Can u please suggest me some medicine or some nature excercise or some thing that can increase the tightness of my penis.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear, little, IF you through the masturbation based asked question in public forum all the time we explain that Masturbation doesn't harm your health and your penile shape and not even your sexual performance, it"s natural and safest way to release sexual tension when partner is unavailable, penile shape varies from individual to individual as everybody"s nose varies in shape and size . thin and broad at base is never an issue, and due excessive worry and tension you may be feeling poor erection. throw out all the rubbish that masturbation harms from your mind , concentrate on your studies first achieve your goal ,success brings happiness and happy people enjoy better sex than stressed one.