Losing temper. No self confidence. Feel low about myself. Cannot cope with people well. Suggest

Hi, I've been finding it difficult to cope with people in formal work situations and in social situations too. It feels like I'm being paranoid. I feel like I'm being judged by the other person and that my remarks are wide of the mark. I am also losing my temper a lot; mainly with my closest family members, husband, son and also my sister. But more worryingly I lose my temper with my colleagues at work and even with my boss. Why I can't have more self control I don't know. I know I should feel more highly about myself and have more self confidence but I am really not confident and don't feel good about myself but even if I did I would probably still be rude. Perhaps I am just socially gauche? Recently, I thought people were following me. Thankfully that has now gone away. Can you help? Kate
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013