Losing sperms during sleep, immediately after starting sex. How to treat it?

I am facing 2 sexual issues...1)I am loosing sperms during my sleep regularly and 2)Loosing Sperms immediately when i start sex with my partner regularly,I am 34 years Male,Married and having 2 childrens...This problem being for a long time since my teenage...It is irritating me during sleep and mentally feeling bad on this...This is happening some time while on travel also...Pl suggest me an solution for this to come out...Any medicines or treatment is there? I am from INDIA...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013