Losing sexual activities. How to get back to sexual life?

Hi Sir. My name is Fazal. I'm 30 years old. I got married last year October 2012 and till that I was very hot in my sexual activities. But now days I feel that I'm loosing my sexual activities, as I'm unable to even feel it once in a week. Kindly assist me to know that's what I should do to get back my sexual life full of joy.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
The problem you are stating is very common among the married couples. It mostly occurs when there is a communication problem or inter personal problems among the couples. These problems do not let the normal sexual activity happen.
You should visit a counselor who can get the things to normalcy. you and your wife both should atttend. Refrain from medications as of now as the problem is more of psychological.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Sexologist Dr. Sandip Deshpande's  Response
Dear Fazal,
I gather from your post that you have been married for just around six months. In that sense it is early days for your married life. This phase in your life can be stressful.

Your complaint requires in-depth assessment to see if the problem is one of communication between you and your wife / any perceived pressure on your part about your sexual 'performance' / or if there is any physical or psychological reason for your loss of sexual desire. This assessment is best done by a sex therapist.

In the mean time, I would encourage that you and your wife have a frank & open discussion about this problem if you have not already done that.

You have just begun your quest for solutions to your problem, hence, do not get dejected at all.
Good luck Fazal.