Losing sensation, hand numbness, solar plexis. Neck MRI done. Virus present. Prescribed prednisone 60. Have breast cancer. Medication?

loss of feeling slowly getting worse with hand numbness. then extended to solar plwcis. dr did mri of neck and looked at c2 but said that this is some kind of virus and started pt on prednisone 60 mgs for first week. dr says some kind of virus and took alot of blood for testimg ,,, i have breast cancer and am unable to pay you advertise as free .. i have no money to pay
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013