Losing protein from kidneys, take Isbersartin, Lercanidipine. Feel nauseous, have sore joints. Will it end up on dialysis ?

I am 64 years of age and have been losing protein from my kidneys since first pregnancy (19 years old at the time). i have attended a renal clinic twice yearly for the last 20 years and have always been told it was just a matter of monitoring. i take isbersartin 300 mg and lercanidipine 20 mg daily tokeep my bp down. In january this year the doctor recorded my gfr as at 23 and my creatinine at 1.9 but said she wasn t worried and that i should get it done 2 weeks later with my gp - it was the same, but my next appt at the clinic could not be arranged until april. I have since looked up these things online and am really worried. my gp told me to drink lots of water and cut out salt which i am doing. I feel nauseous and v tired with sore joints - had it really bad last night. i haven t really felt well since last year. i tried to get in touch with the clinic doctor but her secretary said that april was fine for the appointment and that the clinic doctor has appraised me as being in stage 3b kidney disease. will i end up on dialysis? I think that the proteinura seems to affect/distort the gfr ratio and i am not as bad as it seems but still v worried. should i be looking at reducing my protein intake and my potassium and phosphorous levels?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013