Losing hairs, applying tugain and coconut oil. Will this improve the condition? Medicine?

hello doctor im 22 male and im losing hairs at a very fast rate .. iv already lost much of my hairs from the temples.. nd now i am also able to see a patch at the centre .. im currently applying tugain from past 4 months with a break of 15 days .. (plus coconut oil after tugain ) do u think it will improve the conditions ?? by the way i noticed a drop in rate of fall . but still much of my head remains bald .
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012