Losing hairs, applied trigaine, cured, Reoccurs after stopping trigaine. Substitute for trigaine?

Hi, I am loosing my hairs since 3 years. When 1st time I lost my hair I applied Triagaine, that bald patch was covered. But after 4-5 mnths, 2nd time again there was a bald patch and I treated it with triagain again and hair grew on that patch. 3rd time: I had a small patch again but within fews weeks it was covered automatically, I didnt use any medicine this time. 4th time: I am again seeing a bald patch but it doesnt seems to be covering on its own, so shall I switch to Triagain again? Actually I am in USA, so is there any substitute to this medicine or any medicine which is prefered over this. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012