Losing hair, putting oil before bath, used triclenz. Looking for treatment

Hi I am having hairfall is really bothering me.I am loosing mearly 40-50 hairs per day.i have tried putting oil everyday before having a bath,still it falls while putting oil,while washing hair,while drying with towel and combing.I used to use tricklenz in between but it helped in the start but i lost hair nearly 40-50 after sometime.Could you please give me a solution to this?my hair texture is such that it becomes dry very fast.I am living in a city which is really hot during summer and water is pretty much the hard water........
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012