Losing excessive hair, taken Arnica plus triofer and Fesovit. Prescribed multivitamin. How to recover hair?

I am 24 year old girl. my hair was thick ,silky and shiny .but from last two -three months suddenly i am losing my hair excessively near about 200 per day.i am using Arnica plus Triofer and Arnica Plus Hair Vitaliser and fesovit capsule from one month but nothing seems to work ,I have already lost lots of my hair and can see scalp easily ...i m worried now. Please suggest how to recover it as soon as possible. I have seen a dermatologist and she said there is not dandruff in my hair and prescribed a multivitamin (i have not started yet). i wash my hair two times in a week and massage daily with Arnica Plus Hair Vitaliser.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012