Lose control while standing and fall, momentary black-out and unable to hear. Head throbs for hours. Suggestions?

Even if im not tired im just sat down for only a few seconds to a long while, i get the urge to stretch , so i do, if im standing i tend to lose abilities of my muscles and i fall to the ground and everything goes black momentarily, i cant hear during the pass out and experience a wierd feeling like my mind is somewhere else. Then sometimes afterwards my head will throb for hours like im concussed or something. Why?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013