Loosening feeling in arm, makes a squelching sound on moving. Help?

hi my arm has been feeling loose lately and i can move the arm about and when i tense up my muscles above my color bone they pull up further than normal i feel that my arm is not attacht and ive waited a few months to see if it went back to normal. i can also move the bone at the top of my arm that moves the rest from side to side and it makes a squelching sound and i could not do this before i noticed my arm feeling loose hope you can help
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Hi there.
This seems to be a case of wasting of upper limb muscles caused by involvement of the Brachial Plexus.
You have to get a NCV (nerve conduction velocity) test of the upper arm area done and get it evaluated by an orthopaedic surgeon.
Consult a physiotherapist who will put you on an intensive muscle strengthening program.
Take injection methycobalamine once daily for 15 days.
It will take some time for you to see results. be patient.
Good luck.