Loose vagina after delivery, tampons and menstrual cups slip, occasional incontinence, no change with pelvic exercises. Suggestion?

hi, I ve had a problem with my vigina since the birth of my second child. it seems loose and very puffy, i ve not been able to use sanitary products such as Tampons and menstral cups as they slip out, and i thought maybe i had a small prolase but i had this checked and and was told i haden t. since then i have had a 3rd child and still have the pre-exsisting problem only its become worse, sometimes am not able to control my bladder in stress conditions such as coughing, sneezing or laughing and i can no longer feel anything during intercorse. I m not sure which course of action i should take or what could be wrong as i ve been turned away by me doctor by this already telling me this is normal and to do pelvic floor excersizes but i have been doing these for year and it has made no difference. These problems are really starting to bother me and make me depressed. Claire
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012