Loose tools, took Vibact and Redotil, disturbed speech, tongue loose in half an hour. Suggestions ?

Age 23 female last two days loose tools ,medication-IV Cannula22,ringer lactate,polybion inj,pantadoc ,vibact,redotil , neurobion inj,emset,cyclopam after two nights and one day , today morning she take vibact and redotil after half an hour her speech disturbed and her tonge loose then consult a neuro , he tell its not serious and prescribe neuro phenergan inj pls advice is it any side effect and good suggestion
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013