Loose stools, vomiting with blood traces, weakness post having scotch. Serious?

Hi...i am deepak. Day bef0re yesterday i attended one of my friends marriage and had some scotch(2 Large). Next day morning there was a bit of hangover and the stool was also very thin otherwise rest everything was fine. Today morning when i was having breakfast , i felt like vomiting and after putting my hand inside my mouth and some food alongwith saliva came out which was light red in colour in small quantity.After that i am perfectly fine though there is some weakness. I am 32 years old and do my regular excercise and yoga . Kindly advice as everything is fine ?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012