Loose stools, teething on upper jaw. Causes for loose motions?

Hello Doctor, my baby is having loose motion for past 3 days. he doesnt have any other problem like stomach pain or vomiting etc. he is taking food properly also drinking breast milk as well.he is getting four teeth together on his upper jaw. is it because of his tooth coming, he is getting loose motion or because of some other indigestion issues? since he doesnt have any problem, we didnt take him to hospital? please let me know what are the remedies for this? Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012