Loose stools, stabbing stomach pain, low appetite, had taken a flu short. Symptoms due to shot or stomach virus?

i have looseish(not a word I know) stools and feel that stabbing squeezing pain in my stomach with less of an appetite since Sunday evening its Monday evening now I just pushed through a high intensity workout but It started before that(i drink elctromix and water throughout the day everyday it has no sugar) and I m wondering if I m on my way to a stomach virus or could it possibly be from receiving the flu shot around 11:30 pm Saturday night? I m also on the end of my period today(don t know if it makes any difference)...I ve also never had the flu shot before this and can t remember the last time I had the flu. I m 30 years old.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013